The most unique product since CBD oil, CBD Flower (Loose Herbs) are a fun and all-natural way to gain the benefits of CBD while enjoying the classic feel of a traditional cannabis product. Infused with industrial hemp CBD, it’s non-toxic, won’t cause a high and it’s all perfectly legal. These excellent old-school CBD flower loose herbs come in flavors that consumers will remember from their youth, which makes them the perfect way to transition from something like medical cannabis over to CBD oil.
It’s a THC-free product that travels easily and discreetly, allowing people to take it anywhere for on-the-go enjoyment. According to distributors like Diamond CBD, these products were made for the 420 crowd that still has to go to work every day. It’s a CBD flower for old-school THC enthusiasts whose days of being high are in the past. Products like this have all the fantastic benefits of CBD oil, with just a little bit more fun.
CBD flower Loose Herbs give consumers a fun product infused with innovative CBD extracts that remind them of the good old days.
According to Diamond CBD Loose Herbs have some great options as well:
- You can roll your own loose herbs like in the old days when it was an art form
- They come in delicious herb flavors like Gorilla OG and Purple Haze
- It’s all-natural industrial hemp CBD with all of the benefits one expects from CBD oil
The Benefits of CBD Flower Loose Herbs
- All-Natural industrial hemp CBD in an innovative product option for people that still enjoy a traditional smoke
- Still provides potential anxiety relief and stress relief; it’s perfect for relaxing after a long hard day at work or even after a hard work-out at the gym
- A tremendous possible pain reliever; has all of the power of CBD as it works with the endocannabinoid system to help bring the body back to balance and homeostasis
- CBD Flower Loose Herbs come in a variety of flavors, according to Diamond CBD, meaning there’s bound to be something for everyone to enjoy
CBD Flower Loose Herbs: The Endocannabinoid System
CBD flower Loose Herbs, like all CBD oil products, begin and end with the endocannabinoid system, a complex series of cannabinoid receptors in the human body that control most of its functions. According to the folks at Diamond CBD, CBD flower is designed to attack the endocannabinoid system quickly, bringing the body all of the benefits of CBD without any side effects.
But How Exactly Do CBD Flower Loose Herbs Work?
Each person has an endocannabinoid system. If not balanced properly, everything from inflammation, chronic pain, headaches and more may occur. It’s a common disease known in the research world as Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency (CECD).
CBD, one of over 60 cannabinoids has the potential to fight so many of these devastating ailments. CBD flower loose herbs may aid in combating CECD —the anecdotal evidence is strong — by giving consumers an option that’s high in bioavailability (more on that in just a moment).
The Bioavailability of CBD Flower Loose Herbs
CBD flower Loose Herbs have a fantastic ability to aid with deficiencies in the endocannabinoid just like any other CBD oil product. The endocannabinoid system controls much of the body’s functions including:
- Sleep regulation
- Pain response
- Stress response
- And more
Choosing to use CBD flower loose herbs is a big choice as it can have a significant effect on the body’s reaction.
CBD flower loose herbs have a higher bioavailability than most other types of CBD because when it is smoked, it is absorbed directly into the lungs and right into the bloodstream. However, smoking CBD as opposed to using other forms of the product may come down to individual preference. According to Diamond CBD, consumers with lung problems or upper-respiratory issues should use different types of the product, as it may irritate their symptoms.
CBD Flower Loose Herbs
Believe it or not, lots of people may prefer the art of rolling their own “fatties,” as they are known. In fact, Diamond CBD calls them Fatty Loose Herbs. But what exactly is in them? CBD flower Loose Herbs include:
- A mix of 100 percent all-natural dried herbs (usually Indian and Himalayan). These flavors create the classic smoking feel.
- The herbs themselves are infused with industrial-hemp CBD.
- Depending on the product, they may include terpene flavors as well.
Diamond CBD produces Fatty Loose Herbs in four flavors:
- Regular Flavor CBD Fatty
- Gorilla OG Flavor CBD Fatty
- Sour Diesel Flavor CBD Fatty
- Purple Haze Flavor CBD Fatty
Quick Facts About CBD FLower Loose Herbs
- CBD flower loose herbs are made from the same all-natural agricultural hemp that all CBD oil products are made from, meaning that they only contain 0.3 percent THC, nowhere near enough to cause anyone to become high. Of course, Diamond CBD reminds all consumers to only purchase products that are lab-tested to ensure that they are THC-free and contain no synthetics.
- Smoking CBD flower loose herbs for many people is a delicious and relaxing way to enjoy their favorite flavors of CBD. However, smoking any product can be a lot harsher than vaping, which is why it may not be for everyone. For those that prefer something a bit easier on their system, they may want to try some CBD vape oil.
CBD Flower Loose Herb: Designed For Afficionados
CBD flower Loose Herbs are designed for people who really like to take the time to enjoy their CBD. This is not an on-the-go, in-a-hurry product. These delicious blends of herbs are the type of CBD made for people who can take a break from their day to sit down, put on some music and relax for an hour or two with a friend, or even alone. However a person prefers to do it, it’s best enjoyed over a long period of time.
Rolling loose herbs can take some practice, as the process itself is a bit of an art form. Some people may find themselves frustrated the first few times when they attempt to roll their herbs and see things not going the way they planned. But Diamond CBD recommends that people not give up, as practice always makes perfect. After a little time and some practice, anyone can become an expert.
Choosing The Right CBD Flower Loose Herbs Should Not Be Overwhelming
Between the different flavors, and learning how to roll the perfect “fatty,” user of CBD flower loose herbs may feel overwhelmed by the whole process at first. But, as discussed earlier, the best companies in the industry provide users with information up front in terms of how to use the product correctly, so that the experience will be an enjoyable one. CBD flower is one of the most unique products on the market today, and when used successfully, it can be one of the most enjoyable as well.
And don’t forget, CBD oil users need to know how to choose the best CBD company for their needs, as these days there are so many bad actors in the industry. That;’s why companies like Diamond CBD are always out there doing their best to keep up the standards of the industry to make sure consumers can enjoy the benefits of every CBD product on the market.